What is stopping us?

It's  Monday morning. Time to get up and produce and this morning the amount of good news was unbelievable.

I woke up to the words, "Welcome to a Bright New Day" from a friend. Then I went to Instagram where I read, "I go for what I want. No Excuses. Note to self" from notetoselfinsta.

As I read more I came across this post by before5am 'Money isn't your problem. A lack of production, commitment and consistent improvement is your problem" and it got me thinking.

It's going to be a great day with new opportunities open and money should not be the problem. But here is what I read as I continued to read their post.

"Excuses?
Not today...
Not this morning...
Definitely not this week!

"Money isn't your problem!

"That's a story you made up years ago to help you cope with the sad reality that you're simply not performing at a high enough level and that your level of production, commitment and consistent improvement is almost non existent or below average!

"That excuse and that story ends today because you are going to step up, show up and get it done... 7 straight days in a row and prove to yourself that you have what it takes to make it happen!

"I know you have what it takes and I know you want more and are capable of so much more otherwise you wouldn't waste your time following @before5am but now its up to you to stop making excuses and start taking ACTION!

"You want to get ahead and see results?

"Focus exclusively on your production this week... I mean be so focused that you are in the zone for every waking hour!

"Do more than anyone else around you... your production level should scare the hell out of everyone around you!

"Get so committed to your craft and your goals and big dreams that nothing else matters for the next 7 days! Cancel anything that won't make you better, smarter, richer or stronger ... yes that includes that party or dinner you want to go to on Friday night!

"Focus on consistently improving and getting better every single day ... if that isn't your core value and focus you will never achieve anything significant and you will never be able to get out of yoour current situation and circumstance!

"Get to work!"

Now if that was not word enough to get started, I read a post from continuedfight which said, "No excuses. Get after it this week. Everything you need is already in you!"

Well then Grand Bahama, its time to get a move on!

Joel Osteen in his broadcast for this week said to "remember your dream! Remember God's promise to you. It is not dead although it may be delayed!"

I've read the bad reports, and heard that negatives, but the positive is if you keep the faith everything will come to pass.

What is your focus this week?

Mine is to get Grand Bahama moving!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freeport in the 70's and 80's.

"Bend or Break speech"

A pictorial look at Freeport 1950-1960s